| GAME THREAD đźŹ† CFP National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama ~ 8 ET.

RTB.com

Site Administration
Ivory Club
ESPN - Game Broadcast
ESPN News - Real-time X-and-O coaching breakdowns of Alabama vs. Ohio State in the CFP title game. Gene Chizik; Wake Forest's Dave Clawson; Liberty's Hugh Freeze; and North Carolina A&T's Sam Washington are scheduled analysts.
ESPNU - "Skycast" coverage of Alabama vs. Ohio State in the CFP Playoff National Championship in Miami. Featuring a dynamic view from above the action and behind the offense on most plays, with replays shown regularly throughout the presentation.
SECN - Alabama radio coverage of Alabama vs. Ohio State in the CFP National Championship in Miami. Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashad Johnson and Chris Stewart call the action.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
Finally here. Happy Natty Day Everyone. Be safe out there today, allow the excitement to take over, and lets hope our boys have a great safe game and bring home that last piece of hardware. Roll Tide.

TerryP

Ivory Club
FWIW, it's pretty much BAMA all day on the SECN...IF you haven't heard enough about the game as it is.

I hadn't put it together until Marty mentioned it this morning: a win tonight gives Saban—and in turn Alabama—titles in the last three decades. He's the only coach to win a title in three different decades.

He also mentioned Saban has a .750 winning percentage in title games.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
One thing I flat hate about the Championship Game is that it is not on a Saturday and it is so late starting. This should be like the Super Bowl and be a whole day thing and the game starts in the afternoon. They already get over 25 million watching most years, on cable. Imagine how many they could get with it being Saturday afternoon on network with that huge buildup.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
“What are you doing here? Tell me why you are here. If you are not here to win a national championship, you’re in the wrong place. You boys are special. I don’t want my players to be like other students. I want special people. You can learn a lot on the football field that isn’t taught in the home, the church, or the classroom. There are going to be days when you think you’ve got no more to give and then you’re going to give plenty more. You are going to have pride and class. You are going to be very special. You are going to win the national championship for Alabama.”

Coach Bryant