| FTBL CFN: Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Game Preview

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score
What’s Going To Happen
This is the Mac Jones game.

With Tua Tagovailoa out, Jones was terrific against the Tigers last year, throwing for 335 yards and four scores for an offense that generated 161 more yards, held the ball for almost 36 minutes, and … gave up two pick-sixes.

Jones has only thrown three interceptions so far this year, he’s hitting 77% of his passes, and he’s averaging over 12 yards per throw as he’s spreading it around to all the NFL-caliber weapons at his disposal.

It’s the Iron Bowl, though, and Auburn is going to once again be plucky. It has won two of the last three in the series, but its last win in Tuscaloosa was back in 2010.

Like last year, the Tide will own the clock and destroy AU in the yardage battle, but this time around they’ll do it all without the two massive mistakes.

Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Line
Alabama 41, Auburn 20

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Looking like it may rain. Hope that does not effect the game. As always if Bama plays a clean game they win and likely convincingly assuming the D still shows the improvement they have been showing.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I suspect it is more predictable in terms of outcomes than you think historically. It does not mean that it isn't closer than expected or unusual things happen but the outcome is usually whoever is favored. I did not go check the numbers to verify my hunch.

Reaction score
This game is going to be the ultimate struggle for The King. You can bet Gus and crew were working on Bama during those open date deals. Hopefully Bama will receive the kickoff and get 7 on the board. We need to play from ahead in this game.

I will go with The King 34 and the barn 27

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
How long has Pete Fiutak been covering sports? Still doesn't know it's Auburn vs Alabama

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).

actually. You may be right!

outcomes vs battles with dubious outcomes

AU has won 4-5 in Saban era.
And probably not favored in any though?

think back on 80s. Some great games
Some wierd and strange finishes ( none stranger than last year not being able to get right number of players on field at critical timeOr kick 6 or THE KICK)

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
auburn has not won back to back games against us since the Shula days. I could be wrong...but I don't think Shula is still with us. I may have to double check though ;)

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
Bama gets half a hundred plus two, just like the last time the game was at BDS
52-17

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

Top Bottom