Touchdown Club
Reaction score
See a lot of Tua in those clips
Also a lot of very wide open receivers

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
The receivers at that school will be signing papers to play ball at at the collegiate level. The talent he's working with now is very similar to what he had in high school. However, the level of competition Bryce and his receivers faced? Tua's HS experience pales in comparison.

With players back in Tuscaloosa and working out there's two things I'm hearing about Bryce. One, "he is who I was led to believe he was." And two, "he is who we thought he was."

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I watch most of his video,. can anyone tell me was the game he lose in this? That the one I would like to watch. also I hope he doesn't hold the ball like that all the time. it was the first game in the video, he was holding it in just his hand?

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Seems accurate and very athletic. Working on keeping the ball up higher in the pocket and two hands on the ball or tucking to run will be coached. I think keeping the ball up higher in the pocket will help him release quicker. Takes a little extra time to go from your waste up to the throwing and release point which will be needed against SEC defenders.

A lot of talent for Sark to work with.

Top Bottom