| FTBL Bryce Young Wins 2021 Heisman Memorial Trophy

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
If he owns the game like he did against Auburn and Arkansas he could make a run. EVERYONE will be watching this game, so a perfect opportunity against the #1 team. Just look at Aiden Hutchinson and how his stock jumped exponentially in the race just for the game against Ohio State.
Its Youngs HT to lose. No D player is getting it. Period. We all know that

Not right. Always. But so
Maybe one day

BY will put on a show Saturday.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Rick made the comment about voters waiting until today's game to cast their ballots.

If you didn't know they (ballots) weren't sent out until the 29th of last month. To me that suggests they'll wait and see today's games. Ballots were sent to 928 electors, which includes 870 college football media members, 57 winners and one overall fan vote.

They are inviting four to NY this year giving Bama a chance to send two.

ESPN has a special the night before that'll cover the top ten Heisman vote recipients. If you're like me I'm sure highlights of Cade McNamara make this must see TV. :rolleyes:

These were the odds from Vi via BetMGM (last updated 11/30.)

ODDS TO WIN 2021 HEISMAN TROPHY (12/11/21)
Player (School-Position)Odds
Bryce Young (Alabama-QB)-200
CJ Stroud (Ohio State-QB)+450
Aidan Hutchinson (Michigan-DE)+1600
Kenny Pickett (Pittsburgh-QB)+1800
Matt Corral (Ole Miss-QB)+2000
Kenneth Walker III (Michigan State-RB)+2000
Jordan Davis (Georgia-DT)+5000
Will Anderson, Jr. (Alabama-LB)+5000
Desmond Ridder (Cincinnati-QB)+8000
Cade McNamara (Michigan-QB)+8000
Sam Hartman (Wake Forest-QB)+8000

These are from Betonline.ag

Screenshot 2021-12-04 8.49.28 AM.png

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Rick made the comment about voters waiting until today's game to cast their ballots.

If you didn't know they (ballots) weren't sent out until the 29th of last month. To me that suggests they'll wait and see today's games. Ballots were sent to 928 electors, which includes 870 college football media members, 57 winners and one overall fan vote.

They are inviting four to NY this year giving Bama a chance to send two.

ESPN has a special the night before that'll cover the top ten Heisman vote recipients. If you're like me I'm sure highlights of Cade McNamara make this must see TV. :rolleyes:

These were the odds from Vi via BetMGM (last updated 11/30.)

ODDS TO WIN 2021 HEISMAN TROPHY (12/11/21)
Player (School-Position)Odds
Bryce Young (Alabama-QB)-200
CJ Stroud (Ohio State-QB)+450
Aidan Hutchinson (Michigan-DE)+1600
Kenny Pickett (Pittsburgh-QB)+1800
Matt Corral (Ole Miss-QB)+2000
Kenneth Walker III (Michigan State-RB)+2000
Jordan Davis (Georgia-DT)+5000
Will Anderson, Jr. (Alabama-LB)+5000
Desmond Ridder (Cincinnati-QB)+8000
Cade McNamara (Michigan-QB)+8000
Sam Hartman (Wake Forest-QB)+8000

These are from Betonline.ag

View attachment 19753
That’s interesting

Whats funny is...that receiver osu has ...Njigba....isn’t mentioned....
He is pretty spectacular....

TerryP

Ivory Club
Just look at Aiden Hutchinson and how his stock jumped exponentially in the race just for the game against Ohio State.
Those who use the term Hypesman trophy added ammo to their cache with his name jumping up so high. Truth be told here it wasn't just about Ohio State: it was the Buckeyes and Penn State. He had three sacks against them as well. Both games drew a lot of eyeballs because of the name brand significance. (He had 2.5 for the Washington v Michigan game early this season.)

Hutchinson is a hype guy. Great games against those two with three sacks in each and another against UW. Then there's the four games with none and the four with one. He's good but inconsistent.

(Outside of the 13 sacks on the year he's got 1.5 TFL for the season.)

BamaFisher

Sideline Club
They cannot in good faith give that award to anyone but Young. Not only did he beat Georgia, he did it convincingly putting up a record setting passing yardage stat for the championship game. Recall them as recently as this morning anointing this Georgia defense one of, if not the best defenses of all time. Young absolutely manhandled them with a gimpy running back and one of the leading receivers missing for much of the second half.

mando

Sideline Club
No way BY does not win it after that performance 400+ yards and 4 TD's, SEC Championship MVP and helped his team win the SEC Championship. All against was was viewed as a generational D that had only given up 6.9 ppg and 250 ypg. We put up 41 and 500+ yards under BY's leadership.

@50+yeartidefan did call it. He and I were on the same page about this game. Us old timers have seen a lot of football and know the tradition that comes with Bama football.

Top Bottom