| FTBL Breaking this off the virus thread...if the PAC doesn't play football, here's a few teams Bama could play.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I've heard his family speak very highly of their experience here. The tweet about the classroom is coming from his parents, after all.

He's clicking with team mates ... trying to remember the receiver he's rooming with but can't pull the name.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
If they choose the spring round robin option, NCAA would have to protect the PAC from transfers. Plus, I can't imagine the NFL-eligible can't miss prospects from the PAC (all three of them) playing for nothing leading into pro days and draft reviews.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I have not read every thread on here but how about the SEC just playing all or a portion of the other SEC schools?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
All true. But the most important aspect is
"safety and well being " for all
Its going to take a lot for all of us to survive this awful thing

The pac12 is gonna take a hard hit should they shut down university activity. But I don't feel gloating over another's misery is very beneficial.

I hope they find a medium that brings something As I hope we do here as bama fans

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
TCU is a great place to tailgate, great friendly people. Much better than Cowboys Stadium - what a terrible venue for all things football.

I know some like it, but I'm just not a fan.

Bama Club
Reaction score
Anyone think TCU would be a better game?

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score
Could be he had nothing to do with the USC selection. Sometimes schools have input as to their opponent in these Kickoff Classic games, but most of the time they do not. There is no contract between Alabama and USC. The contracts are between Alabama and the Advocare Classic and USC and the Advocare Classic.

Top Bottom