| FTBL BREAKING NEWS: Saban tests positive for Covid, will not coach against Auburn

Reaction score
Saw this from a poster on the rant...

Rumor swirling that Makor Applewhite will be elevated to an on field coach for this weeks game against Auburn.

Makes sense for someone to assist Sark since his plate is more than full

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
The rumor came from SECrant, which someone took it from
He's only one saying this. I can't find it anywhere.

It kinda make sense to help Sark to have extra eye on the field to see what Auburn is doing and Major can kinda do his thing working with Offense and Defense and ST, while Sark will focus on Offense and occassionally check on defense. two people working together on offense.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I would be more concerned with needing help managing the Defense and defensive adjustments rather than the Offense.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
This is a coach that almost pulled off winning a NC replacing his OC a week before the game. The Barn is no Clemson and they do not have a Watson on their team nor Clemson's coaching staff. It is a rivalry game so I am going to be nervous regardless but the Bama team is just better than the Barn and it should not be close even with Saban not on the sideline. With that said if we decide to take a crap during the game and have a lot of turnovers or repeat the OM Defensive performance you never know.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Okay? I slow here? So when did Major A. come back?

Top Bottom