| FTBL BREAKING NEWS: Saban tests positive for Covid, will not coach against Auburn

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
I'll just wait til Saturday and enjoy another Iron Bowl...and CF .....
Glad we all got to see some games

ColAngus

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I just went to the Yahoo Sports app and they have it at 13.5.Honestly I have no idea what they had it at pre-announcement.
it did seem like too severe of a drop but I didn’t check it on betting sites.

no offense to CNS, but his track record of game coaching and adjustments against AU is not exactly up to his stellar standards anyway. I think Sark et al got this.

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
What the fuck? We gonna fucking get beat now or something??

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
The potential loss of Bigsby and auburn's two tackles would be a much bigger blow than Bama losing Saban for this game. Now, I'd rather Saban be on the sidelines for a number of reasons, but it just shouldn't matter too much. Also, you're kidding yourself if you don't think he will have some communication with the staff if/when needed. And while I expect Bigsby to play, will he be 100%? It sounds like the two tackles are much more iffy though, and if they don't play, that sets up really well for the Tide defense. Their absence would allow much more flexibility from Golding in his calls. Regardless of who plays though, I hope to see Bama survive the scripted shit storm and then beat them down in a way that will demoralize their souls to the point that their lives will remain unfulfilled and empty for eternity.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
Shug Jordan 2.0 is a combined total 0-11 in Baton Rouge, Athens,.and Tuscaloosa. Soon to be 0-12

Top Bottom