| FTBL BREAKING NEWS: Saban tests positive for Covid, will not coach against Auburn

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I pray that he and his family will get better!

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I want to point out few things:

Saban will still conduct practices, walkthrough, and etc from home. Remember he has the technology to keep up with the team. He won't be out of touch or anything like that. All Sark has to do is execute the game plan Saban set up for this week and he'll be alright.

I do expect Sark to be little more aggressive and keep going after Auburn to make them quit.

BamaFan615

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
So who will be acting HC?

Also, likelihood of Saban being back against Arky?

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
24 hours after no fever without taking any fever reducing meds based on the CDC protocol....I still had some symptoms after my fever broke and was cleared to go back to work but my fever just got barely over 100. Still felt like hammered dog shit after the fact though for about 4 days later.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Hey prayers for CNS and family. The game is just not that important. Our life as a fanbase just doesn't matter when you look at the big picture. We can Roll Tide but CNS and family is in our thoughts and prayers first.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
He appeared on the Hey coach show tonight and sounded up beat and in good spirits. Seemed mainly like a head cold so far. He did say his mother had been at their house this weekend. I am sure that concerns him a lot.

Last edited:

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
He should be able to coach next weekend. If his symptoms goes away and he tested negative before Friday, then he should be able to go. Rumors is that we'll play LSU instead of arkansas.

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
So how far do y'all think we'll fall in the rankings when we lose?

I'm trying to be positive (no pun intended), but I trust NO ONE but Coach Saban with this team.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Its still a rivalry game that has the 365 day bragging rights. 3 quarters with MJ and 50 points then play the whole gang and the water boy.

Top Bottom