| MBB/WBB Bracketology 2020-21 season.

Bama Club
Reaction score
J. Lunardi updated his brackets today has the Tide as an 8 seed trending up. BPI rating at 41 in my opinion a little low.

shipley00

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Bracketology with 16+ regular season games to go? Maybe I haven't been paying too good attention over the years. Seems a bit early.

Bama Club
Reaction score
J. Lunardi update this morning 3 seed and trending up. NET ranking is 18 the AP ranking is 18 and 16 in Coaches Poll.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I know it will change a hundred times, but that is a bracket I think we see success in.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).

This will change a thousand more times before March, but can you imagine if Bama got to play Duke? All that talk about the rift between Oats and K...Oats's apology? Here we go again. Once the game gets started though, Bama should take care of business though. I'd love to see Oats keep the pedal to the floor like he did last night. Just completely flatten Duke.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
If this team can sustain even 85% of what they are doing now, they are a Top 10 team. I haven't seem much stability this season with many teams.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Going to be interesting to see how a team that has not had much recent success handles the current success. This and injuries will be the thing to keep an eye on. They are not going to shoot 50+% from 3 point range ever game but the nice thing is they do not have to.

Keep working and preparing. Stay hungry. Keep away from rat poison.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Oats touched on this after the LSU game, but it sounds like the leadership from the seniors is very similar to what the football team had this year... those guys are apparently making sure the team stays grounded. Lord knows, those kids have seen things unravel late in the season before... but since SEC play began, very little about this year and the previous few years seem to be similar. You can tell they are playing with much more confidence.

Top Bottom