| GAME THREAD 🏆 Bowl Season 2019-2020 🏆

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
What a turn around. LSU playing their game now. Let’s see if Venables makes any adjustments.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
You said it. I hate Venables, but that guy can coach and ALWAYS has an answer at halftime. I still think LSU wins, but this will be fun to watch.

I remember the Clemaon guy that came on this site last year before the Natty and gave us his keys and Isaiah Simmons was one. I didn't know anything about him, but that game he was spot on and Simmons quickly became a guy I really enjoyed watching. I hope the Falcons draft him because he is just amazing. He will be the X-Factor in the second half. Venables has the luxury of putting him anywhere and him making a major difference.

jlabit

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I hate to root for LSU but Clemson ran up the score on us last year. I hope LSU kicks their a$$.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
LSU 28 - 17. Clemson went up 17-7 and LSU has scored on 3 straight drives. one right at half. A lot like the bama game. LSU scoring drive aided by a pass interference call on 3 and 19. Got them out of a hole and went on to score. LSU gets the ball first out of the half.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
LSU 28 -25. Clemson stopped LSU two straight drives and now has the ball.

jlabit

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
LSU scores! Lsu 35-Clemson 25.

jlabit

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Don't quite understand the Clemson love. They have been called the new Dynasty. They have the Number 1 recruiting class in the nation. Why the Clemson love?

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Wow. They haven’t called touching like that on a DB until LSU picks off Sunshine. Now they call it. That was barely any contact at all.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Clempsun is 1-9 on 3rd downs. Complete opposite of the game against us last year. They were 10-15 against us last year.

jlabit

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I don't love LSU. But I dislike Clemson even more. Does LSU threaten our claim as a dynasty? NO. But Clemson does. They have won three of the last 4 National Championships.

jlabit

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, my across the street neighbor is a Clemson fan who has been wearing his Clemson gear for three months. He wore me out last January. I HATE Clemson.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
They’ve rubbed it in twice about Sunshine having an upset stomach last year when he kicked our ass. We know already....

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Finally Lawrence being shown for who he is. He is not the guy they keep blowing up on screen. He has all the ability, but his talent around him has masked his failures. He ain't just off tonight, he's been off a good bit the last two seasons. Glad LSU is winning, I hate Clemson. Remember, we lost by 5. That's for all those that want to rib us about our season. And for y'all that think Coach O is whatever, he said Alabama was his toughest game and opponent.

Top Bottom