| FTBL Bowl Records By Conference

Crtuneman

Registered
Reaction score
Don't think anyone else posted this, but here is the record this year for conferences in the bowls. Is the Big 12 worse than the ACC? They went 1-5 with their only victory being Tx. And I still can't believe MSU lost to Louisville. The SEC is still the top conference. And it's not even close.

Bowl Records By Conference

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Yes, But I think the biggest loser was Miami losing to La. Tech! 14-0! Side note Terry Bradshaw won a dollar bet from Jimmy Johnson.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
Bowl games are not really evenly matched so I wouldn’t use it as a comparison of conference strength.

Bama Club
Reaction score
I don't care what the bowl record is the ACC is the weakest conference by far. They most likely will only have one team ranked in the final poll.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
@50+yeartidefan you categorized the Viles win as a big win. I interpreted that (maybe incorrectly) as an impressive win since you included them in the same sentence with Bama.

Winning because the other team screws is not as impressive as a bama dominating win. Probably splitting hairs at this point. Roll Tide just the same...

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Bowl games may not be equal, but you still gotta win the games. We have lost games to inferior opponents, and I'd rather win them than lose them anytime. So I still think at 7-2, the SEC has performed well, even more well if we add a Natty to the record.

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I won’t be watching. I will not support that committee considering how far they dropped us after the auburn loss. It was a political move to devalue Alabama and help Oklahoma who did not deserve to be in it either.
The Bama hate is real and it leaked into the committee room. I will not support that game.

Top Bottom