| NEWS Bo Schembechler's son says he was abused at Michigan and his dad knew...didn't do anything about it either.

mando

Sideline Club
Yeah I read it and it sounded benign. Nothing like the the Penn State thing. Seemed more like a routine physical and of course guys joke about the prostate exam and getting the finger. I would certainly not condone abuse if more comes out showing it is more than an exam.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Yeah I read it and it sounded benign. Nothing like the the Penn State thing. Seemed more like a routine physical and of course guys joke about the prostate exam and getting the finger. I would certainly not condone abuse if more comes out showing it is more than an exam.
There are 100's of athletes and students who have reported abuse from Anderson. There's a class action suit against him right now.

100's doesn't equate to benign in my eyes. It's just another nail in the coffin.

tide92

Sideline Club
If a doctor did that to me when I was a child, and I told my mom, then there would be no way that she would let me go to that doctor again, and I wouldn’t want to. If he was getting a physical for college, then he was old enough to know to choose another doctor.

The details about his son going to that doctor for two more physicals was in an ESPN article.

Last edited:

TerryP

Ivory Club
If a doctor did that to me when I was a child, and I told my mom, then there would be no way that she would let me go to that doctor again, and I wouldn’t want to. If he was getting a physical for college, then he was old enough to know to choose another doctor.

The details about his son going to that doctor for two more physicals was in an ESPN article.
He was 10, then the second in high school where he said he stopped the doc, and there was no attempt the third time.

Telling Bo I'm not going to _______ doesn't fit with what we know about Bo. His way, period.

mando

Sideline Club
There are 100's of athletes and students who have reported abuse from Anderson. There's a class action suit against him right now.

100's doesn't equate to benign in my eyes. It's just another nail in the coffin.
Ok I somehow missed there were 100's of cases. As I said if it is true it is more than a normal physical then yes there should be legal consequences.