Football Black outs, etc. Penn State's white out is one I've always thought was pretty cool...

TerryP

I do my own stunts but never intentionally.
ADMINISTRATION
when it came to school's having those events. They've announced theirs is going to be against Ohio State this season. That should be cool.

I've always wondered how many of these "color games" result in a victory. We all know what happened to UGA in their blackout game against Alabama.

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
HARRY'S
when it came to school's having those events. They've announced theirs is going to be against Ohio State this season. That should be cool.
Penn State had their "White Out" the last year we played them in Happy Valley. It was almost 100% participation by the PSU fans as I recall it and was pretty cool. That's a road trip I'd recommend if you ever get the opportunity. They are some of the nicest fans you'll ever meet.

TerryP

I do my own stunts but never intentionally.
ADMINISTRATION
I've always wondered how many of these "color games" result in a victory. We all know what happened to UGA in their blackout game against Alabama.
With Penn State it's around .500. I want to say it's 6-7. A few years in that span deserve an footnote.

Penn State had their "White Out" the last year we played them in Happy Valley. It was almost 100% participation by the PSU fans as I recall it and was pretty cool. That's a road trip I'd recommend if you ever get the opportunity. They are some of the nicest fans you'll ever meet.
During myshort time there....got to walk onthe field...stadium was so massive,,,
Really nice place...nice school