| PRO Birmingham Iron suffers 1st loss to the San Antonio Commanders 12-11.

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
i was going to watch....but then i remember i don't care.

it may be a bad thing to not care about a local sports team...but i just have no interest in any type of "pro" sports.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Got a watch this BAMA players

We All Bleed Crimson

Football's GREATEST Tradition !
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
If I can see B-ham play, I may check it out. Since there are a few Bama players on the team, it could be interesting.
I'll withhold judgement until I see a game.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Wife had it on so I decided to watch a bit. Not bad. I like some of the changes. Play is very sloppy so far but I expect that. Love the lack of commercials

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Bad thing is that guy up in the box!! Well it look like this will be the only game CBS will be showing.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Yeah Gary up there sucks. Actually kind of enjoying the game so far. Better than most NFL games I have seen in a while

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Well the Old Ball Coach got his thing a going! Gary said that every team he been with he has won the first game.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Spurrier is proving his mind is still there and hes still a good play caller but man, IDK if he is going to be able to make it the full season. Watch the way he walks, it looks like he's having trouble just moving at this point. Standing on a sideline for 3 hours has to be brutal for him.

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
That game was played in the 2017 NC team!:what: :eek:

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Here one of the Iron that won't be playing Sunday!

Birmingham Iron player arrested for soliciting prostitution

By WBRC Staff | February 8, 2019 at 11:10 AM CST - Updated February 8 at 11:10 AM
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - A Birmingham Iron player was arrested by the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office and charged with soliciting prostitution.
Lawrence Okoye, 27, was arrested on Wednesday.
Okoye is a former Miami Dolphin.
The Iron play their first game at Legion Field on Sunday.
And this... Lmao

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Its on dish network and directv. It is cbs sports channel 158 on dish. Don't know about directv. at 3:00pm central time

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
I had no idea what a B/R live football network actually is. Brand new and online, but I don't see any way to get it on my TV. The 5th week is where we find B'ham.

Introducing B/R Live, an All-New Live Sports Streaming Service ...
https://bleacherreport.com/.../2765952-introducing-br-live-an-all-new-live-sports-stre...
If I'm not mistaken their big launch was during the Phil vs Tiger PPV match several weeks ago. Not only did they have issues with people being able to log in and watch, they ended up making the event free to any that happened to login online. I also recall reading another article where they had more technical issues.

IF the game is THAT important to you this afternoon...I'd be cautious relying on their stream.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken their big launch was during the Phil vs Tiger PPV match several weeks ago. Not only did they have issues with people being able to log in and watch, they ended up making the event free to any that happened to login online. I also recall reading another article where they had more technical issues.

IF the game is THAT important to you this afternoon...I'd be cautious relying on their stream.
No, not important if you have to shell out any revenue, just curious. B'ham. is on CBSports today anyway. I do look forward to seeing the Bama Boys this afternoon. From there the quality of the product will probably decide most of my interest. At best, one B'ham. game a week is probably going to be my limit.

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please keep us up with this game for the ones that don't have cable! I would like to know!

Top Bottom