| NEWS Big crowd expected for UA spring football A-Day game - TideSports.com

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Ms and mr 50+ will make a token appearance before heading out to the Silverstar in MS
Now weather is 90% rain...o f**k

Last edited:

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I was going to be there but I'm gonna have to have double retinal surgery on Wednesday, so I'll be out of commission for a few days.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Well.....rainforcast gone...back to late afternoon Tstorms...
weather forcasters are about worth less....
Models move around hourly

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
i'm planning on being there

not sure if anyone will be riding with me, or not. i need to call my friend to see if his son wants to go.

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I was going to be there but I'm gonna have to have double retinal surgery on Wednesday, so I'll be out of commission for a few days.
So you're so full of shit that it's coming out of your eyeballs?

Lol. Sorry. Had to.

Good luck with that.

My sis is an opthalmogy tech.

What's going on with the retinas?

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Yeah, they are saying weather in east Texas could be ugly Saturday night. Not looking forward to driving through that. Might change up our plans.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
been looking to forward to this weekend.....
But lots of travel time and money for crap weather influences....

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
This is why I enjoy A-Day.

With all the news on guys like DJ Dale, Jobe, and Anoma, it feels like we have some serious playmakers stepping up. This is going to be a fast defense and promises plenty of speed on the edges. Getting back to a pressure defense is going to be a big deal this season.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
This is why I enjoy A-Day.

With all the news on guys like DJ Dale, Jobe, and Anoma, it feels like we have some serious playmakers stepping up. This is going to be a fast defense and promises plenty of speed on the edges. Getting back to a pressure defense is going to be a big deal this season.
You nailed it, "getting back to a pressure defense". We have TOO much speed to not pressure ANY quarterback. We need to utilize that speed while blitzing and not to try to use it to run down backs, tight ends, and crossing receivers. We aren't that fast, but plenty fast for the former.

Very happy to see Eyabi step up after his early struggles and frustration. it usually takes a year for these touted recruits to get the hang of big time college football, then they have an offseason to really turn it up a notch because they want to play, not sit on the bench. Sounds like Eyabi has turned it up a notch or two and is ready to not be frustrated anymore and produce. Can't wait to see him.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
You nailed it, "getting back to a pressure defense". We have TOO much speed to not pressure ANY quarterback. We need to utilize that speed while blitzing and not to try and run down backs, tight ends, and crossing receivers.

Chasing spread teams is suicidal at best. Change the LOS and make the QB pay. It's going to be interesting to see if our defensive scheme plays to our strengths.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
So you're so full of shit that it's coming out of your eyeballs?

Lol. Sorry. Had to.

Good luck with that.

My sis is an opthalmogy tech.

What's going on with the retinas?
I had dozens of big holes all around my retina in both eyes. If we didn't get fixed it would lead to detached retinas. Had it done this morning but already back home. Everything is blurry and feels like someone punched me in both eyes (and the eye drops feel like pouring alcohol on a cut) but I should be back driving and doing everything else in a cpl days.

Top Bottom