| FTBL Besides "ouch," what's your thoughts on the block Anderson took?

TerryP

Ivory Club
Yeah I had seen the suttles tweet. @Brandon Van de Graaff where were you hearing is was "treated as a very slight sprain and hyperextension, pending MRI"?

Without getting specific, from an acquaintance(s) with direct access to certain parts of the program.
That was both the "in game diagnosis" and what was being said yesterday as well and, like Brandon, that's not coming from an Aaron Suttles' tweet.

I'm told it's all going to come down to how he does in his rehab work this week. I'm guessing we'll hear Saban say, "questionable" when talking about Will for Saturday and I won't be the least surprised if we're heaing "game time decision" by Thursday.

Just as a side note/question: How much faith do you have in Bama's medical staff when it comes to rehabbing players?

mando

Sideline Club
That was both the "in game diagnosis" and what was being said yesterday as well and, like Brandon, that's not coming from an Aaron Suttles' tweet.

I'm told it's all going to come down to how he does in his rehab work this week. I'm guessing we'll hear Saban say, "questionable" when talking about Will for Saturday and I won't be the least surprised if we're heaing "game time decision" by Thursday.

Just as a side note/question: How much faith do you have in Bama's medical staff when it comes to rehabbing players?
A ton of faith/confidence but this is more about timelines which is relative to the nature of the injury. Surgery or not. Sounds like not nor is it season ending.... all good but need that MRI and Saban to address to fully breath.

Top Bottom