| MBB/WBB Baylor vs Zags

PurlJam

Century Club
Think they tipped off around 8:30. When I turned in for the night Baylor was up 16-4. I set the DVR and fast watched it this a.m. Baylor never let up, it was a beat down 86-70...Zags never got close.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
The Bears of Baylor have played unbelievable basketball this for most of the season but especially the last two game. Last night was a clinic on imposing your will on a team. Baylor plays fantastic defense to start with. The 4 out one in set allows for screens, drives, pick and rolls, drive and kick out, etc... Overall I was very happy to see the ball movement by Baylor last night. There are many good lessons kids can pick up on if they really watch the game. It is not always about scoring but it is always about hitting the open man for a better shot and defense. The Zags were simply taken to the woodshed and whipped.

PurlJam

Century Club
The Bears of Baylor have played unbelievable basketball this for most of the season but especially the last two game. Last night was a clinic on imposing your will on a team. Baylor plays fantastic defense to start with. The 4 out one in set allows for screens, drives, pick and rolls, drive and kick out, etc... Overall I was very happy to see the ball movement by Baylor last night. There are many good lessons kids can pick up on if they really watch the game. It is not always about scoring but it is always about hitting the open man for a better shot and defense. The Zags were simply taken to the woodshed and whipped.
IMO... that was the key to the game. They caused turnovers and scored quick in transition when the opportunity was there. Zags had a great season and going undefeated through it is a great accomplishment but IMO, they didn't play good defense mainly because they never really had to and a lot of it had to do with their regular season schedule.... out of 27 regular season games, they played 4 ranked teams.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
Baylor was snapping off threes while Gonzaga couldn't hit one to save their lives and was forced to settle for two pointers. Gonzaga destroyed them from the free throw line, but when you're exchanging two points for three, and then turn the ball over you never have a chance. Gonzaga costed me first place in one of my brackets and the $300 prize. GAH!!!

Top Bottom