| PICK 'EM BASKETBALL FANS!!! 2 days until SEC action: Get your picks in our Basketball SEC "pick the winners" contest. SEC only.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
A new game we're adding this fall.

SEC B-Ball will feature 18 sessions during the regular season. There are two types of sessions. One, for Tuesday and Wednesday games and then the second for the Saturday contest.

It's only SEC games, so there will be seven game to chose from each session.

One point is awarded for a home team win.
Two points are awarded for a visiting team win.

The pool is open to be joined now. Sessions one has its games posted and available for selections but like all the games here the deadline will be the 5th of January.
*Late entries are possible through Session 3*

Session two will open a week prior to those games being played and the season will continue along the same lines.

Good luck.

Any questions, comments, etc.?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
A new game we're adding this fall.

SEC B-Ball will feature 18 sessions during the regular season. There are two types of sessions. One, for Tuesday and Wednesday games and then the second for the Saturday contest.

It's only SEC games, so there will be seven game to chose from each session.

One point is awarded for a home team win.
Two points are awarded for a visiting team win.

The pool is open to be joined now. Sessions one has its games posted and available for selections but like all the games here the deadline will be the 5th of January.
*Late entries are possible through Session 3*

Session two will open a week prior to those games being played and the season will continue along the same lines.

Good luck.

Any questions, comments, etc.?
OK? Missing something or I'm overlooking I can't find where to sign up at?

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
@rick4bama, Pickem > SEC Basketball > Join Pool (top, right side.)

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
While Jan. 5th is little three week away. I have a few question to ask? OK! first one is why are these games listed twice? UK vs Bama, Ark. vs Tex. A&M, USCe vs Florida? Ole Siss vs Vandy and UGA vs UT only once? Asking for a friend? :whistle:

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
SEC play tips off tomorrow...you joined the pool yet?

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Have mine in for the first two sessions. Do you have to do all at once or can you stay one session ahead?

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Have mine in for the first two sessions. Do you have to do all at once or can you stay one session ahead?
Me too, I got Sat. and Wed picked.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
You're call. I'm going week to week.

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Sorry to all players on Pickem! I have miss on picking on a few games. That has really put me behind. At one time I was in second, don't really know where I'm at now. But last Saturday morning my wife youngest brother had a mass. heart attract Had to rush him to Emory Hospital in Atlanta. He still not good still can't operate on him. Please kept him in your prayers/ what you do!

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
@rick4bama,

I've got it in the back of my mind to start something for the tournament. It won't be too hard with the SEC. The NCAA is a different matter, and it's limited within what I know how to do here.

For Starters I'd need...

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
@rick4bama,

I've got it in the back of my mind to start something for the tournament. It won't be too hard with the SEC. The NCAA is a different matter, and it's limited within what I know how to do here.

For Starters I'd need...
Well I did want to play both if you get the Big one up too! Also I guess I like the new two part sign in, it only took me three try to get in!:laugh:

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
@rick4bama, It's a security protocol I'm dialing down in a few minutes...some tweaks going on.

EDIT: Finished with that.

You just ran into the two-step verification options...probably left it on for a few other usergroups as well.

Top Bottom