| MBB/WBB Basketball Breaks SEC Three-Point Record in 105-75 Victory at LSU

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I feel this is what you get when you sign a bunch of blue chippers. Calipari and Coach K get their guys to play well together, but they are elite coaches, whereas coaches like Wade can't get these guys to play basketball as a team and utilize their talents together instead of a more one on one Team Me environment where shots are simply launched and not planned.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Raising Canes is great. They have one on campus... wish they'd open a couple around town.

I'm glad Milo's is doing really well. Looks like we will be getting one in Northport soon, they are trying to decide on the location right now. When I lived in auburn, there was a Milos right by campus. It closed because those morons didn't enjoy and appreciate it. That about sums up auburn.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
In relation to the technical foul and the lackadaisical way his team plays I believe it is simply because nobody respects the slimy bastard anymore He has basically shat on the ncaa rule book and has thus far skated with them and with possible legal ramifications. JMO

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Three different people have mentioned how "punkish" the behavior was on the LSU side; one from the team, a spectator behind Bama's bench, and a LSU fan who was also in attendance. The LSU fan call Watford a "punk" in a text after the game because of the way he was running his mouth. The team member and Bama fan mentioned how TW was getting in the huddle's during the game. All three mentioned how he was all about "you can't handle my game" and how he was telling the Bama guys there wasn't a chance they'd see action in the league.

To say the least there were some pissed off Tide players...a few to the point it could have gotten pretty ugly. The question is this. How bad is it going to get in Tuscaloosa?

I watched the game against yesterday afternoon just to see how much I could see from the TV viewpoint and there was a lot more than I saw when I watched the game live, no doubt.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Is it tough getting tickets with such limited capacity? I feel like more and more seats are getting filled. Is that due to more fans actually showing up cause the team is doing well or Alabama releasing more tickets? Would like to take my son to a game. he's seven and playing his first year of basketball and he's really enjoyed watching our boys again this year, especially now that he can relate. He woke me up at 5:30 the morning after the LSU game and said "whoa, daddy, we really stomped their heads in their butts last night". We're working on the trash talking banter and getting it to make more sense, ha ha.

Top Bottom