• Guest Holiday graphics can be disabled in your preferences. Happy Holidays!

| FTBL Bama Kickers

bradenob

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Cade Foster, now Bulovas. He and Dealing both need to find another school. Why are we cursed this way?

Bama Club
Reaction score
I can't believe Bulovas is on scholarship.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
This falls on Saban, period. We've known Bulovas is awful for two years. We've known DeLong is awful for a year and a half. We've known field goal kicking has been pathetic for years and years and years. He does nothing, he changes nothing. All of that lies at his feet. I mean it took him a season and a half to bench DeLong for God's sake.

bamascw

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Poorly played mentally. Penalties like I’ve never seen. Law of averages should have given us a kicker by now.
What else can I say? 🤦🏼‍♂️

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I am concerned you may be right. I was telling my nephew that Saban may just say the heck with this or it will light a fire that could propel another run. Bryant had the late 60's and then he made the changes needed to have the dominant 70's. Could happen with Saban as well. I hope it does. I am not ready to see him hang it up but this years play was simply not acceptable and he knows it. Yes we are spoiled I know.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Matt Barrie said Alabama leads the country in missed FGs since Saban arrived in 2007. Didn’t give the numbers though. Anyone surprised? That’s FGs, not extra points. Pathetic.

Reaction score
Back to back years of losing staff has Nick between a rock and a hard place. JMO but I hope USC fires Will and he calls Penske and heads to Titletown.

im4uainva

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure you will), but, according to Eli, Bama thought they were going to punt, and ole Gus didn't send out the punting team, so substitution by Bama wasn't permitted. Greasy Gus greased us again. That was gist of the problem as I understand it. This loss, along with every other loss I've ever experienced by a*, is just an awful meal to have to digest. Especially when we know Bama has the better talent.

jlabit

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Our kicking game has definitely been a disaster in the Saban era. However, we did not lose that game because of Bulovas. We lost it because of a defense that gave up 48 points to the Barn. I never in my life thought I would ever see the Barn putting 48 points on us. If you are going to fire someone, fire Pete Golding.

Top Bottom