| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I understand Fitzpatrick was upset when he was benched for Tua, and some fans are questioning it also, but with this being his last contract year and all he shouldn't have been surprised. The Dolphins needed to figure out if they had a QB, as well as someone who could bring the locker room together, and if so what they had around him and what they need to get in the next draft or two. Looks like Tua is what they thought he was so now they can look at what they need to help him. OLine is the first thing they need to look at, along with a receiver or two.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Man this is a beautiful thing with all the players from Bama in the NFL. I personally do not watch the NFL but it is awesome thing to see and great for recruiting and marketing the program.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Most impressive highlight I saw this weekend, Tua tackling a LB 20 yards after a fumble recovery.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Did Tua get benched in the 4th quarter? He was playing on the last drive of 3rd and having an awful day. Then I see Fitz is in driving them down the field for a score. I keep waiting for Tua to start lighting it up but had only 83 yards passing through 3+ quarters today. And lost 30+ in sacks.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Henry Td in OT to beat the Ravers!!! Bama on Bama hard to know which way to pull!

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Dolphins coach said Tua was pulled for performance and not an injury. Still the starter.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Yeah, sacked 6 times. Fitz came in and led a drive for a FG and a drive down to the 15 before being picked. Had 35 more yards than Tua in only 2 possessions. Tua was really struggling.

Maybe he was trying to hit Jeudy in the Broncos sideline? Lol He was just confused.

Trob

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I thought they were trying to turn into a game manager because he never lets it go. Maybe he's in his own head right now.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Even though they have been working on getting better players in there, the Dolphins OLine has been bad for many years. I am honestly surprised they haven't been sacking Tua more before this.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Made since to put Fitz in a game like that. When Tua was struggling and getting sacked so much. He led 2 good drives in his 2 possessions. That is what you need from your veteran backup. Take some of the heat off, get past that game. Heck, he almost pulled it off.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Grabbing a bite to eat, news scroll says Ingram had a positive COVID test.

Top Bottom