| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

Trob

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Saw that Minkah had a pick 6 today. Julio & Ridley had a nice game too in the first Falcon win of the season.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Drake needed 5 yards on this 3rd and 4 late in the game to get 100 yards rushing for the night. He got it, plus some more...

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
This was a good weekend for Bama guys in the League. Especially in the offensive side. Quite a few TDs scores by our guys.

ColAngus

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Adam Schefter is reporting Tua has been named the starter for the Dophins' next game (they're off this week).

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
The move is a bit surprising IMO, but there was talk that if things went well with him, that they'd likely make the move after their original off week (which was later in the season but got bumped up because of the COVID stuff). Getting that first start against Aaron Donald... sounds like fun. Best wishes to him, he has a chance to be a super star.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Dolphins have a bye this week. It gives them 2 weeks to get Tua spending his time with the ones instead of playing backup. Still have a healthy Fitz to take over if Tua can't cut it (doubtful) or gets hurt (what they really fear).

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
The expectations they have for him are really high. I think he’ll succeed. I’m confident he will. But I hate to see such high expectations Day 1. He hasn’t played in about a year now. Let him get his feet under him and he’ll reward you.

Trob

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch him play. Roll Tide, Tua!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I read that the Falcons are thinking about trading J. Jones?

c5vetman

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I'd bet once he gets out of NY, he'll flourish. Unless he's one of those players that just needed a Saban in his ear to perform, I think we've had a lot of them over the years, once they got out from under him, they weren't motivated enough to succeed in the league.

Top Bottom