| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
The other Foster, Reuben was put on IR for the Redskins.... he was put on it before the roster was cut down to 53 so he's done for the year.... hadn't kept up with the extent of his knee injury, but read where it did nerve damage, which in most cases is a career ender.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Looking through a few box scores and updates on Bama guys and it looks like they combined for six touchdowns yesterday. It's crazy for me to consider that five years ago we'd be talking about those six as an Alabama alum record. Now-a-day, it's just another Sunday.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Jeudy was 4/56 last night... But 2 huge drops. Hopefully not a sign of things to come....

Dude can get open though! Really good at that. RTR

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Yeah, two easy drops right there. He did look really good with the ball in his hands though. I don't watch a lot of NFL football anymore, but I did make plans to watch Jeudy, Ruggs, Jacobs, and Henry whenever they're on tv this season, plus Calvin and Julio being my hometown team, I always watch them. Thanks for sharing.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I’m still relieved Jeudy never blew a knee with all his hard cutting. Saw it again last night on his first catch, he slung dirt in his stop. Dude just have some incredible ligaments and tendons.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Couple of the drops looked like he was taking his eyes off of the ball before it touched his hands. Rookie jitters?

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
JJ didn’t do so well today. When is Atlanta going to fire Quinn? Too much talent being wasted there. Blew a 19 point second half lead to the Cowboys, including up 15 with 5 minutes left. Scored 3 times in the last 5 mins. The onsides kick blown by the Falcons was a colossal cluster.

Top Bottom