| PRO 🏈 ***Bama in Pro's 2019*** 🏈 (NFL/XFL updates)

AFF

Century Club
Reaction score
Derrick Henry - jump pass for the TD!!!!

That was great.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Don’t remember seeing a Louisville game....saw a couple of highlites...when Heisman was mentioned.....but..watched game last night...man,these are nfl players he is moving through and around...not acc
Fast...quick....elusive....some of passes were poorly thrown..... but dang...looked like a pinball outthere

ElephantStomp

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Henry is grown ass man. You could tell most of the 3rd quarter and all of the 4th the Ravens didn’t want no part of trying to stop Henry

First game I’ve watched of Lamar other than a game or maybe two at Louisville, that’s a bad cat man

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Have not followed much of Lamar Jackson honestly but he seems like an extraordinary athlete but still has a ways to go to be an elite NFL QB. Maybe that's wrong since it is based on a sample size of one. Probably the first NFL games I actually watched in a long time was yesterday.

Henry - #BuiltByBama for sure. Is this the first year the Titans actually used Henry the way they should have? Unheard of in today's NFL game to see a QB pass for less than 100 yards and on top of that win the game easily.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Henry is listed as 6'3". Ingram as 5'9". That's a 6 inch difference in height. That picture from the NCG is a little misleading due to the difference in clothing (cleats and the helmet mainly) and angles but they are definitely very different in size.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Henry is changing his cleats. When he come off the field. For his charity and his grandmother charity. I can't find the link.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
It was out of reach by end of 1st quarter, so...

Had about 240 yds 1st half and nearly 300 2nd half. Yards are yards, points are points and turn overs are turn overs. People said we scored garbage points to stay in the LSU game. And Tua got yards that skewed his performance. I disagree. Either way, a player putting up over 500 yards is insane. Garbage stays or not. Dude is a freak, like Henry. Both special in their own ways.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Anyone see the Chiefs erase a 24 point deficit in 10 minutes of play? In 1 quarter! I haven’t seen a comeback that quick in a while.

Top Bottom