| PRO ***Bama in NFL 2019***

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Mark lead the Steelers in tackles last night with 11.... Minkah had 4
Barron also snagged an INT in the end zone near the end of the game to completely kill any mo the Bungles had. Interesting...Or maybe I just didn't know when he was a Ram, but Tomlin has him playing LB.

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
Barron also snagged an INT in the end zone near the end of the game to completely kill any mo the Bungles had. Interesting...Or maybe I just didn't know when he was a Ram, but Tomlin has him playing LB.
Rams had him playing a hybrid/safety/LB kind of role, but they always had him listed at LB.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I don't see where Marlon Humphrey was released. I see the Ravens released Tim Williams though.

You right it was Tim and not Marlon! My mind doesn't work like it use too! 🥴

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Its good to see Bama player(s) playing for Pittsburgh and Carolina this year (Miller). Those 2 teams never pursue Bama guys. Or seldom do. Lester got on a field a couple of times several years back as an I drafted guy and Norwood too, limited after a trade from Seattle. But Oanthers don’t draft Bama guys. Neither do Steelers.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Levi Wallace is a good player for the Bills... A solid part of their D

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Nice punch on the ball here ... (should have been OBJ last week, but I digress, the choke was good enough.)

Top Bottom