| PRO ***Bama in NFL 2019***

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
In unrelated news, former barner Greg Robinson was ejected when he kicked a Titans' player in the head. You can take the kid from cow town, but you can't take the cow town from him...

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Man, this is pretty. A "defensive end" running away from NFL defensive backs... (not anything new here, because we saw it here practically every week for 3 years straight, but it's still a thing of beauty).

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Just read in the AJC that Julio will be paid the league minimum for the next few years. The rest of the contract comes as a signing bonus. The article didn't say if the bonus would be paid immediately or over time (with the total amount guaranteed). This structure gives the Falcons more flexibility with the salary cap.

Reaction score
Bama players with an injury today...….

New York Jets linebackers C.J. Mosley was ruled out against the Bills after suffering a groin injury in the fourth quarter. Mosely was in the middle of a stellar debut for the Jets, scoring on a pick-six, recovering a fumble and recording a pass defensed.

Rookie defensive tackle Quinnen Williams left Sunday's game with an ankle injury.

Washington Redskins defensive tackle Jonathan Allen sustained a left knee injury.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Mark Barron, Bama player starting for the Steelers! What a game already! Whoo-hoooooo!

Crtuneman

Registered
Reaction score
I just don't understand how a team that has Ryan, Julio, Calvin, and Devonta Freeman can be so bad. Is it the coach? The Oline? The defense? A little of all 3? Ryan is not an elite QB like Brady or Mahomes, but they should at least be able to win games.

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I just don't understand how a team that has Ryan, Julio, Calvin, and Devonta Freeman can be so bad. Is it the coach? The Oline? The defense? A little of all 3? Ryan is not an elite QB like Brady or Mahomes, but they should at least be able to win games.
O-line is horrible and the defense is worse .

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I have always said Matt Ryan was not the answer. Infuriated me we paid him $100M without him winning a Super Bowl. He has more than enough weapons, but yet he is a turnover machine.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
O-line is horrible and the defense is worse .
We have a Pro Bowl Center, a solid left tackle that has played for years with this team, and the two new guys. One got hurt yesterday.

The defense needs a pass rush. Vic Beasley sucks. Our linebackers and defensive backs are decent enough to help win games, but the freaking offense should score more than twelve points. Yesterday was more pathetic than the days when we used to win two games a year.

mrchase

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I’m late... but just saw that J. Jacobs just got tackled by Kaream Jackson......... (think about it)

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Stat line for Josh:

23 carries for 85 yards, 2 TD
1 reception, 28 yards

113 total yards, 2 TDs.

Awesome debut.

Top Bottom