| PRO ***Bama in NFL 2019***

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I hate that they're all under Daniel Snyder's thumb. So many Bama players, yet so much futility... Well, add one more.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I feel bad for Kitchens. The Browns are horrible. High expectations or not. And they have 2 of the best teams in the league the next 2 weeks. They’ll be 2-5 through 7 weeks. They suck, no fire, no chemistry, no anything.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I really am not one to put much into these types of things but I think the Browns really are cursed.

c5vetman

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
yeah that O line was deplorable last night, Baker looks like he shouldn't start for a middle school team, and OBJ can't get open. The defense is pretty bad, too. I had no idea the 49er's were that good, or the Browns THAT bad

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
I feel bad for Kitchens. The Browns are horrible. High expectations or not. And they have 2 of the best teams in the league the next 2 weeks. They’ll be 2-5 through 7 weeks. They suck, no fire, no chemistry, no anything.
Sounds like a poorly coached team.... Certainly not a well coached team

c5vetman

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
so when will Damien Harris ever play RB with the Patriots? He's only been active (rest have been healthy scratches) 1 game, and only got in on 5 special team snaps so far this year. It's not like Michal is tearing it up.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Dre Kirkpatrick went down with a serious knee injury. Look at the pic and see who's by his side. Bama ties always stay strong.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris I know you keep up with the pro. With Dre Kirkpatrick going down ,How many Bama players are on/going on the IR list? Cooper isn't playing right now sitting on the sideline without his helmet?

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris I know you keep up with the pro. With Dre Kirkpatrick going down ,How many Bama players are on/going on the IR list? Cooper isn't playing right now sitting on the sideline without his helmet?
I actually don't keep up with it as much as it appears. I haven't watched a single NFL game fully in probably 3 years.

I just like to stay abreast of former Bama players' performances.

If it weren't for seeing the Twitter clips I post, I wouldn't really know how they're doing.

Top Bottom