| OT Auburn Jokes

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
Scholarship Club
Coach Malzahn went to the grocery store and bought a half gallon carton of milk. The cashier asked if he would like the milk in a bag and he replied, 'No, just leave it in the carton .

rocknthefreeworld

Century Club
Sitting 2 yards outside the end zone with one second left in the game and trailing Alabama by 3, Gus Malzahn calls his last timeout and kneels to pray.

"Lord, I need guidance. I can tie the game and go into overtime. Should I kick the field goal?"

Never having gotten a response any other time he prayed, he was shocked when suddenly the booming voice of God answered "Run the ball to the left. Don't kick that field goal."

Taking this as a sign that Auburn is a team of destiny, he calls the play. It is a nice clean snap and hand-off to the running back who is quickly swamped under by five Crimson jerseys for a 5 yards loss.

As Rammer Jammer plays in the background , Malzahn looks up to the sky and screams "Why Lord? Why did you tell me to run the ball?"

The Lord answers, "I don't know. Bear, why did we tell him to do that?"

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Crimson Tide Club
Harson went to confession at church and confessed to the priest that he had sinned. He said he promised God that if he abstained from sex before the Iron Bowl Auburn would win. The Priest said And why are you at confession. He said I didn't keep my promise. Things were going great for 2 months and then my wife Kes dropped a jar of Peanut butter and bent over to pick it up and I had to have her right then and there. The priest said OK you are banned from Communion for a month. Bryan said that is not that bad, we are banned from Walmart for life.

Last edited:

tide92

Sideline Club
Harson went to confession at church and confessed to the priest that he had sinned. He said he promised God that if he abstained from sex before the Iron Bowl Auburn would win. The Priest said And why are you at confession. He said I didn't keep my promise. Things were going great for 2 months and then my wife Kes dropped a jar of Peanut butter and bent over to pick it up and I had to have her right then and there. The priest said OK you are banned from Communion for a month. Keith said that is not that bad, we are banned from Walmart for life.
Who is Keith? You lost me at the end.

RollllTide!

Crimson Tide Club

Quarters!

An Auburn fan and an Alabama fan both go over to Tunica to do a little gambling. After a couple of hours the Alabama fan was broke. He looks over and sees the Auburn fan with a wheelbarrel full of quarters.
The Alabama fan walks over to him and says, "Wow, where did you win all that?"
To which the Auburn fan replies, "You see that machine on the wall over there? If you put a dollar in you get four quarters back every time!"

RollllTide!

Crimson Tide Club
ffb5da0c96c8f0b65c0855d026572837.jpg

Top Bottom