| FTBL Arena article on 25 young NFL players we already know are busts.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Of the 25 players listed, 4 were 1st Round picks from Bama (Ruggs, Tua, Jonah Williams and Reuben Foster). I get Foster but I think it’s a bit early to label the fist three busts already. Or am I wearing my crimson glasses?

I'll follow him just like I'll follow a crack head for investment advice.

Look at his Twitter timeline.

bamafan9201

Verified Member
Sideline Club
He's a click-baiter, nothing more. Some of the players he has listed just came off stellar seasons or are on the upward trend. A lot of people here in Nashville thought Derrick Henry was a bust about 2 1/2 years ago when he was starting behind the likes of Bishop Sankey (Thanks Matt La Fleur you bitch). I contended with tons of people DH is a volume back and needed more carries and time in the offense. Mop up duty isn't a great barometer or when you're tossed in on non-running downs to help block. Now look at him, practically everyone here worships the ground he walks on, what a change things can make if people are given just a modicum of time and allowed to flourish.

I still hold a grudge people never really gave AJ Mcarron a shot when he came out, he was always a back-up and never given a chance to start but I felt he could've made it. Maybe not amazing, but good enough to be a game manager/cerebral type QB.

Anyways, Ruggs will be fine, he's had 1 full season where he was sheltered a bit. Offense was more explosive when he was in there, he'll make a leap this year and probably get around 800+ yards this season.

Tua will also be fine, he's been running for his life for the most part but now at least he's getting some weapons to throw to. Now if they could just shore up that O-line and protect him another 2 seconds and he'd pick-apart some defenses with the RPO for sure.

Foster - Meh, he's had a good career, not a great one, but to consider him a bust is just lazy. He's been in the NFL longer than most at this point.

Jonah Williams - See above, just give him time, injuries have sidelined his career so far but he's looking healthy this year and they desperately need him on the Oline to shore up their protection

Davestwin

Sideline Club
He's a click-baiter, nothing more. Some of the players he has listed just came off stellar seasons or are on the upward trend. A lot of people here in Nashville thought Derrick Henry was a bust about 2 1/2 years ago when he was starting behind the likes of Bishop Sankey (Thanks Matt La Fleur you bitch). I contended with tons of people DH is a volume back and needed more carries and time in the offense. Mop up duty isn't a great barometer or when you're tossed in on non-running downs to help block. Now look at him, practically everyone here worships the ground he walks on, what a change things can make if people are given just a modicum of time and allowed to flourish.

I still hold a grudge people never really gave AJ Mcarron a shot when he came out, he was always a back-up and never given a chance to start but I felt he could've made it. Maybe not amazing, but good enough to be a game manager/cerebral type QB.

Anyways, Ruggs will be fine, he's had 1 full season where he was sheltered a bit. Offense was more explosive when he was in there, he'll make a leap this year and probably get around 800+ yards this season.

Tua will also be fine, he's been running for his life for the most part but now at least he's getting some weapons to throw to. Now if they could just shore up that O-line and protect him another 2 seconds and he'd pick-apart some defenses with the RPO for sure.

Foster - Meh, he's had a good career, not a great one, but to consider him a bust is just lazy. He's been in the NFL longer than most at this point.

Jonah Williams - See above, just give him time, injuries have sidelined his career so far but he's looking healthy this year and they desperately need him on the Oline to shore up their protection
I agree with you … especially on AJ.