| OT Are you into sports nostalgia? A thread on "Our Lives" gives me an idea...post some of your nostalgic pictures from sports: real or in the movies

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
If one was into ranking great Bama moments......it would be hard not to rank that NC over Miami as #1.....and that play...non play....intop 5

It will probably always have my vote as best title game for Bama ever. Just had everything. Big underdogs against a seemingly invincible opponent in the apex of its dynasty. And who had more arrogance and outlandish behavior than the Hurricanes? A Heisman QB for Miami and in that 3rd quarter our defense ran them off the field. Our defense was our offense all night and when Brother Oliver stacked 12 men on the LOS for the presnap look Gino Torretta was losing his mind.

Also having George Teague play Superman that night was just spectacular. And who was running their mouth more than Lamar Thomas before the game? Supposedly the fastest man on the field. The takeaway couldn't have happened to a more worthy guy. I bet he still wakes up at night in a cold sweat thinking about that George Teague rundown.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Their fraternity...
We slamma bama!!!!
Actually the cane players were really nice after game in compliments about bama

Top Bottom