| LIFE Anyone on this site nostalgic?

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Telluride had some success in the 70’s, here’s a nice video revisiting businesses of old while I’ll Be In Birmingham Tonight spins.

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Thank you sir,@It Takes Eleven, that is one heck of a video. It brought back many memories of mostly good times. I woke up one morning several years ago and I was old and wishing to return to the good ole days. I guess that's what memories are for.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Uhhhh @TerryP, I would like to phone a friend please?
I don't know how old this game is today. I'm surprised you didn't recognize the board/layout.

As a guess...I'm thinking it launched in the late 90's. Minesweeper.

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
@TerryP, Except for a few card games and maybe backgammon, Mostly all board games were over for me around 1970

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@footballer, if I'm not mistaken, it was one of the first games included on cell phones. I can't say I've ever seen it as a board game: seems like it's only been electronic.

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
@TerryP, There it is. I've never owned a " smart " phone. I have owned a couple of cell phones, both of those were " stupid " phones, with no games.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@footballer, if I'm not mistaken, it was available on the old Nokia type phones...before the flip generation. I'm not a gamer, so to speak, but have played/seen a few. I'd rank it above tic-tac-toe.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
It was on the first laptops I had that ran windows, Minesweeper and Solitaire. I don't recall it on phones.

Top Bottom