Football And so it begins: Terrell Lewis tears his ACL

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Statement from Nick Saban
“Terrell Lewis suffered a torn right ACL last week while training. He underwent successful surgery today, and a timeframe for his return is unknown at this time.”

TerryP

I do my own stunts but never intentionally.
ADMINISTRATION
People were texting this news early this morning...but no one was saying who it was. I thought of Brodie getting shot...just wishing it was that kind of rumor.

This spells more of a need for Miller outside than inside. Allen and Moody need to be ready.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
People were texting this news early this morning...but no one was saying who it was. I thought of Brodie getting shot...just wishing it was that kind of rumor.

This spells more of a need for Miller outside than inside. Allen and Moody need to be ready.
Yeah pretty much impossible to give Miller looks on the inside at this point. Some young guys are going to have step up for depth. This is not good at all.

Well I guess we can squash the C Miller to ILB potential experiment.

Good thing Chris Allen got some good snaps last year! I'm sure a 4th will step up... At some point will need a 5th. That position is a grinder for the Tide.

bama alum

Verified Member
HARRY'S

Allen, yes! Add Jennings to that as well as Anoma. Kid's going to get thrown in the fire early.