| MBB/WBB An Interview with Fluffopotamus (Student leader, Crimson Chaos)

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Ok may have to turn on my bama basketball fan card but who is this guy?

The guy they show in the students section every game in a plaid jacket. He's been leading the student section for a few years now and goes to every game (home and away). Like his predecessor, can be a bit obnoxious at times, but no denying he loves the program and has done a lot in terms of getting students involved, getting them to attend games, and making sure they make noise at the games.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
The guy they show in the students section every game in a plaid jacket. He's been leading the student section for a few years now and goes to every game (home and away). Like his predecessor, can be a bit obnoxious at times, but no denying he loves the program and has done a lot in terms of getting students involved, getting them to attend games, and making sure they make noise at the games.
Yes He was showed during one of the last games.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
A very likeable kid to honest. I read up on him last year, I believe it was and in a story it talked about he has dealt with depression issues for a long time. I'm glad that he seems to have pushed through it and is living the "life of Riley" in T'town!!!

Top Bottom