| FTBL Am I spoiled?

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
I used to hope for TDs on 30% of our possessions. During the Tua/Hurts years I came to expect TDs at the 50% rate as good. Now... I get frustrated when we don’t score a TD on every possible possession....

Times sure have changed over the last 14 years ;)

Crimson&WhiteGecko

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
No question but I think that way about the defense. I am loosing my mind if the defense isn't stopping folks 50-60% of the time. I'm just frustrated when it is 75% of the time.

Meh, at least the defense has been looking like that they are getting better & they are being coached up.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
One thing i hate is the nfl mentality.....
If you pass on first down...and its incomplete ...
Then run up the middle on second...
Very common...or soit seems

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I agree. I’m still not used to our defense not dominating even though it’s been awhile now since they did. I still love college football but I loved it more when our defense kicked ass and took names.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
There’s a special feeling after making a team go 3 and out 5 times in a game. Probably won’t see that much nowadays.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Just saw the title of the thread and before reading I was absolutely you are spoiled Terry :). We all are honestly. It is great to be a bama fan....

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
The bottom line is we are all spoiled. If you grew up in the 60's and 70's Bama was outstanding in all but about 3 of those years. We had a cup of coffee with CBC and CGS but there was some lean years where mediocre was the norm. We have been spoiled once again since CNS flew into Tuscaloosa on that plane.

Top Bottom