| RECRUIT ALABAMA'S 2020 Signing Class - Wednesday opens final signing days

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Why would any 5* player go to the Barn? From the cult lineage, stupid or $$$?

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
quote:
Alabama signee Will Anderson might be the biggest riser from either game. We already liked the 6-foot-3, 230-pounder a bunch heading into the week, strictly off his phenomenal senior video. Having yet to see him in person, there was a bit of an unknown, which was quickly erased. Anderson would’ve been a riser had he just lived up to what he put on video, but he exceeded my expectations. The central Georgia native checked in with 34 inch arms (longer than most of the offensive linemen in attendance) and dominated practice from the jump. Anderson was the best edge player I saw at either event. His first-step quickness and burst was expected but the speed to power and explosion on contact was startling. He regularly stunned offensive linemen with the pop in his hands and finished plays at perhaps the highest rate of anyone. The play speed and effort level were also outstanding. That effort transferred over to the game, where Anderson continued to be highly disruptive. He also drew rave reviews from the coaching staff for his attitude and willingness to learn.

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
quote:
-Not the best week for Darnell Washington. The Las Vegas native has extremely rare size and physical dimensions but was often sluggish and moved with some rigidity in Orlando. In addition to struggling a bit with separating, he often didn’t play to his size when facing much smaller defensive backs.

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
quote:
-Jacobian Guillory and McKinnley Jackson both had strong showings in San Antonio, holding down the interior of the West team’s defensive line. Guillory had a stock-up type week, showcasing some quickness and movement skills to go with his well-established strength (is a top power lifter). The LSU commit looks like a ready to play interior defensive lineman. Jackson probably wasn’t quite as consistent as Guillory but had some higher highs. The uncommitted Mississippian has a knack for timing up his first step with the snap and was often in the backfield in the blink of an eye. Jackson was also 247Sports Alpha Dog at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game earlier this offseason, making for a strong month.

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
Ennis Rakestraw Senior Film

Ennis Rakestraw Jr
?

@EnnisRakestraw
Follow Follow @EnnisRakestraw
More
#AGTG Extremely blessed to receive an offer from my DREAM school The University of Alabama ???? #RollTide

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
quote:
Alabama signee Will Anderson might be the biggest riser from either game. We already liked the 6-foot-3, 230-pounder a bunch heading into the week, strictly off his phenomenal senior video. Having yet to see him in person, there was a bit of an unknown, which was quickly erased. Anderson would’ve been a riser had he just lived up to what he put on video, but he exceeded my expectations. The central Georgia native checked in with 34 inch arms (longer than most of the offensive linemen in attendance) and dominated practice from the jump. Anderson was the best edge player I saw at either event. His first-step quickness and burst was expected but the speed to power and explosion on contact was startling. He regularly stunned offensive linemen with the pop in his hands and finished plays at perhaps the highest rate of anyone. The play speed and effort level were also outstanding. That effort transferred over to the game, where Anderson continued to be highly disruptive. He also drew rave reviews from the coaching staff for his attitude and willingness to learn.

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
quote:
-Not the best week for Darnell Washington. The Las Vegas native has extremely rare size and physical dimensions but was often sluggish and moved with some rigidity in Orlando. In addition to struggling a bit with separating, he often didn’t play to his size when facing much smaller defensive backs.

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
quote:
-Jacobian Guillory and McKinnley Jackson both had strong showings in San Antonio, holding down the interior of the West team’s defensive line. Guillory had a stock-up type week, showcasing some quickness and movement skills to go with his well-established strength (is a top power lifter). The LSU commit looks like a ready to play interior defensive lineman. Jackson probably wasn’t quite as consistent as Guillory but had some higher highs. The uncommitted Mississippian has a knack for timing up his first step with the snap and was often in the backfield in the blink of an eye. Jackson was also 247Sports Alpha Dog at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game earlier this offseason, making for a strong month.

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
Ennis Rakestraw Senior Film

Ennis Rakestraw Jr
?

@EnnisRakestraw
Follow Follow @EnnisRakestraw
More
#AGTG Extremely blessed to receive an offer from my DREAM school The University of Alabama ???? #RollTide

T&B

Century Club
Reaction score
Wrong thread. my apologies.

Vabama77

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I could easily see Anderson and braswell getting spot duty rushing the passer like Tim Williams did early in his career

Top Bottom