| MBB/WBB đźŹ† Alabama Wins the SEC Tournament, 80-79 over LSU

RTB Twitter Bot

Ivory Club
2021 SEC Men's Basketball Championship Schedule

DATETIME (ET)MATCHUPNETWORK
FIRST ROUND: Wed., March 107 p.m.Game 1: Vanderbilt vs Texas A&MSEC Network
SECOND ROUND: Thurs. March 1112 p.m.Game 2: Kentucky vs Mississippi StateSEC Network
2 p.m.Game 3:Tennessee vs. Game 1 winnerSEC Network
7 p.m.Game 4: Georgia vs MissouriSEC Network
9 p.m.Game 5: South Carolina vs Ole MissSEC Network
QUARTERFINALS: Fri., March 1212 p.m.Game 6: ALABAMA vs. Game 2 winnerESPN
2 p.m.Game 7: Florida vs. Game 3 winnerESPN
7 p.m.Game 8: Arkansas vs. Game 4 winnerSEC Network
9 p.m.Game 9: LSU vs. Game 5 winnerSEC Network
SEMIFINALS: Sat., March 131 p.m.Game 10: Game 6 winner vs. Game 7 winnerESPN
3 p.m.Game 11: Game 8 winner vs. Game 9 winnerESPN
CHAMPIONSHIP: Sun., March 141 p.m.Game 12: Game 10 winner vs. Game 11 winnerESPN

TerryP

Ivory Club
This weekend I was thinking about how much I haven't liked seeing Bama play in round one, that dreaded Wednesday game. Wednesday night sadness fits so eloquently.

Bama starts off Friday against a Thursday game winner so Wednesday's game may come into play if we see the Tide in the semi's; Saturday.

That being said ...

Wednesday night sadness. I doubt there will be many Auburn fans watching, no doubt it's a fan base that's sad this season. What's so funny here is IF they were eligible for the tournament they'd be playing on ... Wednesday night sadness.

TerryP

Ivory Club
@TerryP AUs isn’t eligible? Self or ncaa reasons?
Self-imposed post season ban as a result of their NCAA issueS. Plural. Their post season ban is the result of the investigation into Person. What's funny here is on top of that Cooper had to sit almost half the year because of his recruitment. They're not over that hump with him yet either.

I really suspect we'll see another show cause dropped on Pearl.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Self-imposed post season ban as a result of their NCAA issueS. Plural. Their post season ban is the result of the investigation into Person. What's funny here is on top of that Cooper had to sit almost half the year because of his recruitment. They're not over that hump with him yet either.

I really suspect we'll see another show cause dropped on Pearl.
I knew stuff going on with them n lsu...but hadnt seen ramifications
Thanks

Top Bottom