| MBB/WBB Alabama Men’s Basketball Defeats Kentucky by 20, 85-65, to Pick Up Fifth-Straight SEC Win

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I'm guessing it over now? So how bad did Bama beat the mighty Wildcats?

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Great win! Nice game on both sides of the ball. Hope our injuries aren't bad ones. This team can do great things if they keep this hunger. Roll Tide.

Bama Club
Reaction score
This early into the conference schedule and already three road wins very impressive. Holding my breath on Jones and Bruner.

bamafan4ever

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Jones looked similar to Smith last night. Hoping its not that serious but he never came out of the locker room and that concerns me. The Bruner knee injury was rather quirky. I don;t know his history with that knee either but he has been good lately.

Any idea what the deal is with Quinnerly?

Got to respect what the team did with 3 starters out for most of the 2nd half.

Rojas could be good but is a bull in a china shop right now.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I agree, but we still gotta win these type games. They still have a roster of five star blue chippers. They haven't fallen off a cliff like Florida State football. They are more like Alabama football last year.

Our ability to get to the rim was huge last night and it paid off. These teams are defending the perimeter and leaving the post open and our speed is allowing us to steal those points. Then we can still make it rain from three. Solid and lethal team.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Hate seeing the injuries. Hopefully they are not season ending. Basically had three starters out for most of the game and still went into Rupp and won by 20. Not something Bama basketball has been able to do in a looooong time under any circumstance. Also nice to see the depth Oats has built on this team starting to show up because we are going to need it. I honestly thing the next man up is real for this team. One of the young guys I think will do so is Primo. He just looks like a young gun waiting to explode. We need him to.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
If true, this is the best news possible...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
There was concern last night that it was more serious, that's why I say best case. I mean, best case was a slight sprain, but they knew it was more than that. I guess it depends on the severity of the tear, but if it is just a slight tear, I bet he's back within 3 weeks. Sorta like Mark Ingram in 2010. Regardless, glad it isn't an ACL or similar issue (again, if true).

Bama Club
Reaction score
Bruner's injury was one of the strangest I've ever seen. He was barely even moving when it happened. Just goes to show you never know and anything can happen. He appeared to slightly turn his ankle.

Top Bottom