| MBB/WBB Alabama MBB has top-50 odds to win national championship - RollTideWire

B

Bama News

The last time Alabama men’s basketball made the NCAA ‘March Madness’ tournament in 2018, Avery Johnson was the head coach and Colin Sexton was still on the Crimson Tide roster. Now, with a new head coach and a redesigned roster, Alabama could make a run for the championship.

Head coach Nate Oats is only entering his second season at the helm of the Crimson Tide basketball team, but it feels as if the culture he’s instilled has been in place for decades.

Alabama currently has an unprecedented recruiting class for the program. Oats and assistant coach Bryan Hodgson have a 2020 class that ranks No. 9 in the nation.

The excitement toward the 2020-2021 college basketball season in Tuscaloosa rivals the usual hype surrounding the football team. Assuming the Coronavirus pandemic doesn’t hinder the season, Alabama basketball will be a team to watch.

BetMGM has set their preseason odds for the 2020-2021 college basketball national championship, and Alabama cracks the top-50.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Like this?

Bama Club
Reaction score
As I look at this roster it's one of the most athletic I have seen in a long time.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Just getting into the dance would be some thin! Second year coach at that too!

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
I Think CNO, is getting the mentality right for the players, that's a key factor.

Top Bottom