| RECRUIT Alabama lands Top100 LB: Theodore 4-star linebacker Demouy Kennedy

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Sal Sunseri recruit, Kennedy is rated the No. 6 outside linebacker and the No. 96 overall player in the country, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings.

He really showed up yesterday at camp.

planomateo

great White North
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Theodore has been a talent pipeline for LB's during Saban's tenure.

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Just based off his size right now . Not saying he can’t hit a growth spurt but I don't Really see him as a straight up “ linebacker “ but more in the seance of a strong safety.

Seems to be a playmaker though .

17Champs

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Just based off his size right now . Not saying he can’t hit a growth spurt but I don't Really see him as a straight up “ linebacker “ but more in the seance of a strong safety.

Considering it is June and he still has a year ahead of him putting on 20-30 pounds in a year isn't a stretch of the imagination. He has the frame to handle that weight at 6'2".

Where was he working out at the camp?

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Considering it is June and he still has a year ahead of him putting on 20-30 pounds in a year isn't a stretch of the imagination. He has the frame to handle that weight at 6'2".

Good weight for covering kickoffs

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score

Usually I would agree with you... When you see 6'2 205 ish lbs, that's about right.

But after watching his clips he looks and plays bigger. And we never really know the exact height but he's looks light and still growing.

So if/when he shows up on campus at 6'3 225 and then puts on another 15 we could def see him more as an OLB. And even if he's not that heavy, he could be in that Rashaan Evans mold of playing inside or outside with great speed.

At this point, I'm more excited to see the lighter/skinnier LB's than the big thumpers. Just so much ground to cover and so many ways to get beat without speed, opposed to bulk.

Anyway, love the pickup he looks like a real player! RTR

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Mostly with the outside guys. In drill work, he worked out with the inside guys.
So if/when he shows up on campus at 6'3 225
People at Theodore have compared him (today) to CJ when he was between his Jr. and Sr. years in high school. If you recall, CJ arrived in Tuscaloosa at around the same height, but was closer to 230 lbs.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
I saw a clip on Nick once when he talked about recruiting.... in the clip... nick said when he got interested in a boy.... he would watch EVERY SINGLE play that he boy was in... while in HS....
After that......if Nick offers him... good with me and no longer do I follow recruiting... jacobs is great example....!

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
I know it is high school against high school talent but I really like his quickness and he looked good in coverage several times

Made several folks pay for leaving him unblocked on the backside of plays

Top Bottom