| FTBL Alabama lands former Ohio State wide receiver, Jameson Williams

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Bama Club

Alabama is in position to potentially add a high-profile transfer to its wide receiver room.

Sources have told AL.com to keep an eye on the Crimson Tide as a possible landing spot for ex-Ohio State wide receiver Jameson Williams.

It seems like Williams, a former top recruit who started for the Buckeyes as a sophomore last season, could potentially make a final decision and announcement on a transfer destination as soon as the early part of this week.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club

speed​

See synonyms for: speed / sped / speeding

noun​

rapidity in moving, going, traveling, proceeding, or performing; swiftness; celerity: the speed of light; the speed of sound.
relative rapidity in moving, going, etc.; rate of motion or progress: full speed ahead.

verb (used without object), sped [sped] or speed·ed, speed·ing.​

to move, go, pass, or proceed with speed or rapidity.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Bama Club
Saw this on the rant regarding the OSU dropout

quote:

Hank says we’re the Frontrunner to land Ohio State Transfer WR Jameson Williams.

Looks like Hank and Perroni the A&M mod both put in CBs for Williams to Bama. Some speculation, but nothing concrete in the Texas and Oklahoma parts of the internet that this may be a prelude to a future Luther Burden flip from OU who is visiting and/or was doing a self guided tour of Bama. Both are from St. Louis. Also coincidentally looks like Burden is transferring to Williams old high school Cardinal Ritter but that likely doesn't to mean anything.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Bama Club
quote:

Have you shifted your focus to the class of 2022 and beyond? Well, Alabama head coach Nick Saban and staff haven’t. On Monday, the Crimson Tide added Ohio State wide receiver transfer Jameson Williams, a former Top100 recruit in the class of 2019 from St. Louis, as he committed to UA on his social media account. Williams joins a loaded wide receiver haul for UA this cycle, including five-star Jacorey Brooks, A-Day standout Agiye Hall, Florida product Christian Leary, and Texas star JoJo Earle.

“It’s Bama because I felt the want and need of my skill from Coach (Nick Saban) as he explained everything to me,” Williams told BamaOnLine. “And I also had a great relationship with Coach (Holmon) Wiggins from the previous years. He made it most definitely feel like a place that I could be.”

We're riding...again

1620054161972.png

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Bama Club
What did he do vs bama in NC game????
He did catch a 45 TD pass vs Clemson in the 1st round playoff game this past season

Reading on the Rant one of the OSU posters said they didn't want him anyway.

Well, you can have her, I don't want her
She didn't love me anyway
She only wanted someone to play with
But all I wanted was love to stay.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
Kind of surprised we would add another WR...

But when you look at the other position depth charts, not really sure what is a place of need at this point! (Other than punter)

Do we have any more spots to fill? As noted previously, wouldn't surprise me to see a couple more guys look elsewhere here soon

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Kind of surprised we would add another WR...

But when you look at the other position depth charts, not really sure what is a place of need at this point! (Other than punter)

Do we have any more spots to fill? As noted previously, wouldn't surprise me to see a couple more guys look elsewhere here soon
You can never have enough skill position players. If they're all good, they'll all play. It may reduce some individual statistics, but that won't impact their draft potential. It's about the team, not the individual player.