| NEWS Alabama is returning a $21.5 million gift from its largest donor and taking his name off the law school after he called for Alabama to be boycotted ..

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Bigger question, is the relationship between The University of Alabama and Hugh Culverhouse Jr over permanently? Yes, after reading this 16 pages, it's over forever.

Oh shit, UA gonna run him down with facts. 16 pages of data, including email exchanges. Awesome. Someone teach this man how to put a space after the period, jeeze.

Read page 15, Hugh reads like a pompous ass. The abortion thing was his way of throwing a 70 year old temper tantrum. F@#$ him.

They didn't obfuscate Hugh's personal information :oops:

I DL'ed and read every email.

That dude is a fucking twat waffle.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
They've now marked out his phone numbers in the PDF...doh!

I'm still wondering why Hugh would put all of this in writing, not what I'd expect from a seasoned lawyer.

Joe Espy nailed it (from page 3).

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
All that money, all that power that comes from wielding it, and the man still can't buy a moral compass.

jdpas29

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
This is, by far, my favorite story of the year.

Reaction score

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
He is a self important douche. I know his daddy was UA alum but he was a douche also. He is the one who ran Doug Williams out of TB and presided over turning it into a flaming turd bag. If the boy watched the father he sure didn't learn from a good example

Top Bottom