| PRO 🏈 Alabama in the NFL/CFL ~ 2021 -2022 season.

PurlJam

Bama Club
He IS the most overrated QB in the NFL. He sucks. Has since he was in the league. I don’t know why they think a journeyman will take them to the promise land. Look at all the tools around him. D held the Bengals to 19 despite his 3 INTs. Incredible effort by Tannehill and Vrable to lose that game. Took a lot of effort to lose that one.
Agree. After his first attempted pass of the game was picked, I told my wife they're done. IMO, he is the main liability for their losses and the weak link on that team.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
The Titans are in a tuff position moneywise with Tannehill's salary.

Could the Titans move on from Tannehill if they wanted to?​

Yes, but it wouldn't be easy. The Titans still owe Tannehill $29M in guaranteed money, and they can't release him without losing almost $20M off the bat. They could designate him a post-June 1 release, but even that wouldn't save them any money. The feasible path to a split involves a trade, which would save the Titans an instant $10.2M, not to mention $17.8M in 2023. The catch there is Tennessee would need a partner willing to absorb the final two years of Tannehill's contract.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club

Yes, but it wouldn't be easy. The Titans still owe Tannehill $29M in guaranteed money, and they can't release him without losing almost $20M off the bat. They could designate him a post-June 1 release, but even that wouldn't save them any money. The feasible path to a split involves a trade, which would save the Titans an instant $10.2M, not to mention $17.8M in 2023. The catch there is Tennessee would need a partner willing to absorb the final two years of Tannehill's contract.

Wish the Falcons would trade Matt Ryan for him. May be a lateral move, but atleast it'd be a move.

Justneedme81

Sideline Club

Pittsburgh and Denver needs a qb?

Rolltide24

Century Club
Tannehill is about to turn 34, nobody is going to take the last 2 years of that contract. He tied for the league lead in INTs this year while having a strong running game behind him (even when Henry went down).

He’s shown he can’t win playoff games when Henry doesn’t have over 70 yards rushing. They’re 0-3 the last 3 years in the playoffs when Henry is under 70 yards. 2-0 when he’s over 70 (had over 160yds rushing in those 2 wins). Tannehill is never going to win a playoff game without a huge rushing game.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
The Titans kind of remind me of the Bobby Cox Braves in that they win the regular season but when the Trophy is on the line, they just can't get it done. You really need elite QB and some Luck.

I thought Buffalo was going to win it all so now I am switching to KC. Jarran Reed is having a good year and making difference on the DL for the Chiefs.

Top Bottom