| PRO 🏈 Alabama in the NFL/CFL ~ 2021 -2022 season.

Rolltide24

Century Club
Not Bama related, but Trevor Lawrence with 0 TD's and 4 INT's today. Jags better be careful on their next path (post Urban) or they may ruin a guy who has a chance to be a franchise QB.
He threw some ugly passes. He’s not surrounded by the best talent and it’s showing. He’s talented, but I agree, his going nowhere in that environment. The sad thing in today’s game, the Titans scored a total of 3 points off Trevor’s 4 INTs.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
He threw some ugly passes. He’s not surrounded by the best talent and it’s showing. He’s talented, but I agree, his going nowhere in that environment. The sad thing in today’s game, the Titans scored a total of 3 points off Trevor’s 4 INTs.

Yeah, good QB in a bad situation. Which is usually the case when you're the top pick. Tua was in a bad situation last year, slightly improved this year, but still needs more around him. Mac Jones was really lucky he fell to the Pats. But the Jags didn't help themselves by hiring Urban, that was high risk and low chance at reward. They shouldn't have issues getting a top guy since they do have a QB in place with that much potential, but the Khans have more money than sense, so they can screw it up even worse rather easily.

Rolltide24

Century Club
Man, Mac Jones not getting pass attempts last week in the hurricane game is showing today. He’s looked rough. 2 INTs in 13 attempts. One inside the 5 when they were finally about to score before the half and the on the next possession to start the 2nd half. They broke a streak of 99 games scoring at least 1 point in the first half. All that handing off has him rusty.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
We were at a party last night, and the guys ended up around the TV watching this game. I probably saw half the game, first time I can say that in about four or five years. The Colts' running game is impressive. Mack had at least two long throws that were dropped, would've been game changers, and the one INT I saw was an incredible catch by the defender. In the end, they still had a chance.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
We were at a party last night, and the guys ended up around the TV watching this game. I probably saw half the game, first time I can say that in about four or five years. The Colts' running game is impressive. Mack had at least two long throws that were dropped, would've been game changers, and the one INT I saw was an incredible catch by the defender. In the end, they still had a chance.

Yep, he wasn't getting a ton of help. The red zone interception was on him, but his receivers gotta catch the ball when he lays them right in there.

Rolltide24

Century Club
Jones got better later in the 3rd quarter for sure. They had opportunities to come back but couldn’t convert a few big 3rd downs and a big 4th down. The D kept them in the game until the jail break 67 yard run by Taylor at the 2 minute warning. Killer. That and the blocked punt for a TD were too much to overcome. Worst case the Pats win 10 games but should beat the Dolphins to have 11 and could beat the Bills again to win 12. That would be impressive. They need Harris back running the ball and could use a stud WR next season.

Top Bottom