| PRO 🏈 Alabama in the NFL/CFL ~ 2021 -2022 season.

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Who else comfortable enough in their own stupidity to admit they insisted Henry be moved to LB when he arrived on campus?

“He runs too straight up. Only reason he was so successful in HS was he outweighed other teams D-lineman by 75lbs. Doesn’t have the ‘instincts’ to play RB at this level.”

Still, he would have made a pretty good MLB. 😁

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Who else comfortable enough in their own stupidity to admit they insisted Henry be moved to LB when he arrived on campus?

“He runs too straight up. Only reason he was so successful in HS was he outweighed other teams D-lineman by 75lbs. Doesn’t have the ‘instincts’ to play RB at this level.”

Still, he would have made a pretty good MLB. 😁
He would've perfected the stiff arm tackle.

mando

Sideline Club
Henry is just unreal. Can you imagine being a 190 lb defensive back and seeing him coming at you? At that point you have a decision to make that could impact your future :) .

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
245940155_4647273095324677_3897991065415509679_n.jpg

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Scary thing is he's becoming more dominant over time. He isn't sneaking up on people, everyone knows what he can do, he just keeps getting better at it.

Yep and the most impressive thing to me is, he takes a ton of punishment... players have to lay the wood to get him down, many go right for the legs/knees. He rarely fumbles and hardly ever gets injured. Like a damn cyborg.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Yep and the most impressive thing to me is, he takes a ton of punishment... players have to lay the wood to get him down, many go right for the legs/knees. He rarely fumbles and hardly ever gets injured. Like a damn cyborg.
He give out just as much!! I don't know about High School. But I was told he was at least 75 Lbs more than most of the Linebackers he face! He did a lot at Bama, and now he doing it in the Pro. By the way, He look like he has gain some weight in the pro too!

mando

Sideline Club
He give out just as much!! I don't know about High School. But I was told he was at least 75 Lbs more than most of the Linebackers he face! He did a lot at Bama, and now he doing it in the Pro. By the way, He look like he has gain some weight in the pro too!
He is just an unnatural phenomenon. How can a guy be that big and be that agile, fast and powerful? Just a complete freak of nature.

Last edited:
Top Bottom