| PRO 🏈 Alabama in the NFL/CFL ~ 2021 -2022 season.

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
"Bill Belichick Suddenly Has the Perfect Opportunity to Make a Franchise-Altering Power Move That Would Set Mac Jones Up for Stardom
by Stephen Sheehan Twitter Linkedin on August 10, 2021

Bill Belichick made sure that whoever starts at quarterback for the New England Patriots in 2021 has a far better chance of succeeding than Cam Newton did a year ago. After all, for all of his own shortcomings, the former Carolina Panthers star most certainly didn’t have enough weapons around him in his first season in Foxborough.

Of course, nobody knows which quarterback will get the first crack at taking advantage of Belichick’s free-agent spending spree. But if the architect of the greatest dynasty in NFL history wants to set Mac Jones up for stardom, he suddenly has the perfect opportunity to make that happen."

Read the rest⤵️

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
I’ve been loosely watching Mac & Pats news since they drafted him. Mac needs some good players around him.
Not trying to be a SA, but I would say that every QB in the league needs good players around him. Mahommes & Rogers probably can get you to the playoffs without a bunch of proven weapons but not that many other QBs could. I hope he doesn’t get thrown into the fire too soon.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Not trying to be a SA, but I would say that every QB in the league needs good players around him. Mahommes & Rogers probably can get you to the playoffs without a bunch of proven weapons but not that many other QBs could. I hope he doesn’t get thrown into the fire too soon.
True....the best thing is to sit n learn for a bit....
But at these salaries...hard to do

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Watched Pats.....first half....Mac looks pretty cool....Pats fans gave him a big ovation.

..and DHarris at RB is beefed up..running hard..

. Hightower moving around at LB...aggressive...

good to see live...football....

rocknthefreeworld

Century Club
Yeah, Mac looked good. Couple of passes were obviously thrown well but the Patriots receivers can't seem to catch in front of themselves on the run. There were moments you could tell he was adjusting to NFL defensive speed but his reads were always good. He took off and really made the first one time but they spotted him short. IN a real game there were a couple of plays that would have been overturned on review that would have helped his stats. Cam is obviously no longer NFL material. He looked bad. Folks are talking great about him saying he would mentor Mac, but I think even he realizes his contract is mostly to be there if needed and to mentor the next starter.

Hurts looked OK, that is about all. He did not benefit from receivers breaking open like Flacco.

PurlJam

Bama Club
13/19 for 86 yards. He looked poised and as accurate as ever, should have had 1 td that was on the money but dropped. Didn't look confused or have happy feet. Grant it they didn't give him a lot of downfield opportunities but the did go HUNH and he was calling the plays at the line. IMO... the young man is going to be just fine in the NFL.... he really fits the Pats offensive system really well.

Top Bottom