| MBB/WBB Alabama F Juwan Gary has entered the transfer portal.

bamanc50

Sideline Club
Some of these guys hitting the transfer portal were probably tired of doing the same thing over and over again ,offensively, and getting the same result. You can have the best 3point shooters in the country but the 3’s are not going to fall every time a team takes the floor. You have got to have a plan B and sometimes a plan C which Bama didn’t have this past year. Maybe CNO will get it figured out in year 4.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Surprised and disappointed by this one to be honest. I liked Gary’s “junkyard dog” mentality. He seemed to one of a few this past year that tried to give the same effort that Herb did the previous season.

bamanc50

Sideline Club
I sure hope this is not going to be an every year thing. CNO going to the transfer portal looking for high percentage 3 point shooters to fit his offensive philosophy just to be disappointed. Year 4 should be a critical year for CNO. However, the AD has let CKC slowly destroy the women’s BB program and she is heading into her 10th year.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
I sure hope this is not going to be an every year thing. CNO going to the transfer portal looking for high percentage 3 point shooters to fit his offensive philosophy just to be disappointed. Year 4 should be a critical year for CNO. However, the AD has let CKC slowly destroy the women’s BB program and she is heading into her 10th year.
JMO but it will be every year going forward for all coaches and programs. Everybody is now on the One and Done program.

Top Bottom