| MBB/WBB Alabama Basketball's JD Davison Declares for NBA Draft

Rolltide24

Century Club
Saw an article yesterday showing 42 athletes who have thrown their name in the draft as underclassmen. And that list was far from complete, didn’t name Ellis or JD. There’s 60 total draft slots. From look backs I’ve done in the past, there’s often over 100 early departures with most not getting drafted (2021 had 217 declare and 2020 had 108). This is not counting seniors. At least they have an option of declaring but still returning to school if not drafted. But how many actually do that? Russia leagues may not be a viable option going forward!

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Saw an article yesterday showing 42 athletes who have thrown their name in the draft as underclassmen. And that list was far from complete, didn’t name Ellis or JD. There’s 60 total draft slots. From look backs I’ve done in the past, there’s often over 100 early departures with most not getting drafted (2021 had 217 declare and 2020 had 108). This is not counting seniors. At least they have an option of declaring but still returning to school if not drafted. But how many actually do that? Russia leagues may not be a viable option going forward!
But there are lots of foreign leagues...

But they aint the nba pay status....

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Saw the other day the average salary of a WNBA player is $120k. Dang! That caught me by surprise. Glad I didn’t take that route! Well, if I was a girl and all… Playing for peanuts, especially compare to the average NBA salary of $7.5MM.
Caught me by surprise.....for a moment!......lol

120$ average means...higher profile doing ok...some playing for low $$$$

Do people really watch the Wnba? I know there isa push to get more fans interested in women bball ...... but really!....

Top Bottom