| GAME THREAD 🏉 Alabama at Tennessee: CBS 📺 @ 3:30 ET

TerryP

Ivory Club
If I may suggest ...

Keep a stream running with CBS All-22. I'll likely watch the entire game through their online feed.

Things that grate my nerves ...

All the fret about a slow start that's followed by "oh, what great halftime adjustments." We may see the offense stall in the beginning. It really wouldn't surprise me given what I suspect Pruitt is going to throw at Mac. His scheme, like Cheney's will tomorrow, runs its course.

I believe Chaney's coming into this game with at least five series scripted (or 20 plays if that's easier.) We can talk about how good of an offensive coordinator he is later; I'll all for that one. A few things we know.

One, he knows how to call a pro-style attack. That's been the Vols scheme this season.
Two, we know he did well with that scheme against Bama: our games against UGA prove such.
Three, we know Tennessee isn't Georgia.

Kyle Flood vs Jeremy Pruitt.

Here's some crazy pre game stats for ya.

It's not what you see.

1.jpg

TerryP

Ivory Club
Field GoalExtra Point
NameYrPosGAtt.MadePct.Att/GMade/GAtt.MadePct.Att/GMade/G
1Brent CimagliaSRK43133.30.80.31313100.03.33.3
Total43133.30.80.31313100.03.33.3
Opponents499100.02.32.31212100.03.03.0

mando

Sideline Club
Tennessee is going to throw a different QB at Bama....
They will throw everything including the kitchen sink at Bama tomorrow. I do have concerns that some fluky crap could happen tomorrow and Bama could have some problems. Pruitt knows how to coach defense. Hope it is just me worrying unnecessarily before a game and Bama drills the Viles.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Weather in SE TN.....rained really hard last night with lightning and wind....
The storms predicted for today.....happened last night...
So, football weather should be perfect this afternoon...warm and dry
Just fyi

TerryP

Ivory Club
UT's visitors locker room...

ElGLEhcWAAEm5g4

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Roll Tide. We're sitting about 11" of snow. Wishing I'd have rigged up the tractor last night :whistle:

Today's todo list.
  • Swap studded snow tires on winter rig
  • Dig out rear blade and front blade from the snow and install on tractor.
  • Plow
  • Trip to Missoula
  • Alabama football.

You're getting some major cold, near record, following the snow, right? This blast would've gotten if you'd still been in Dallas.