| NEWS Alabama announces home-and-home football series with Oklahoma State & Boston College...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Kind of defeats the purpose of a home-and-home. I don’t think BC would fill the stadium and getting the students to Foxboro would be a problem.

They may not fill it, I don't know. If they thought they could though that's probably 20,000 more seats and lots more luxury boxes to sell. Lots of Bama fans will make that trip, and there's already a good many that live in that area. I'm cool either way and while it's a ways off, I've been looking for a reason to go back to Boston. Loved the city. I almost went to a BC game when I was there a few years ago, but it didn't work out.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
They may not fill it, I don't know. If they thought they could though that's probably 20,000 more seats and lots more luxury boxes to sell. Lots of Bama fans will make that trip, and there's already a good many that live in that area. I'm cool either way and while it's a ways off, I've been looking for a reason to go back to Boston. Loved the city. I almost went to a BC game when I was there a few years ago, but it didn't work out.

You don't just roll into Chestnut Hill... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Interesting thought....getting it back home is opposite ofwhen AUis at BD?
didnt look. AU is even numbered years...( sure sellouts)....
but probably not in thinking ...
That is the case but does not account for beginning the series' on the road. Could have insisted on the first game at home in an odd numbered year.

Last edited: