| NEWS Alabama announces home-and-home football series with Oklahoma State & Boston College...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Kind of defeats the purpose of a home-and-home. I don’t think BC would fill the stadium and getting the students to Foxboro would be a problem.

They may not fill it, I don't know. If they thought they could though that's probably 20,000 more seats and lots more luxury boxes to sell. Lots of Bama fans will make that trip, and there's already a good many that live in that area. I'm cool either way and while it's a ways off, I've been looking for a reason to go back to Boston. Loved the city. I almost went to a BC game when I was there a few years ago, but it didn't work out.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
They may not fill it, I don't know. If they thought they could though that's probably 20,000 more seats and lots more luxury boxes to sell. Lots of Bama fans will make that trip, and there's already a good many that live in that area. I'm cool either way and while it's a ways off, I've been looking for a reason to go back to Boston. Loved the city. I almost went to a BC game when I was there a few years ago, but it didn't work out.

You don't just roll into Chestnut Hill... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: