| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Cowbell College Score?

mando

Sideline Club
Bama 38-27... Pains me to keep showing the high D points but they are just fundamentally not sound. I expect them to play better this week but some of the issues will still be there and show up at times. Oh and the game is still on the road which they have struggled. Hope they prove me wrong and come out and dominate from start to finish.

BamaMD

Sideline Club
BAMA 48-38. Miss State will throw the ball 50+ times in this game. Bama wins but issues on defense continue with a total of 5-6 pass interference/defensive holding calls and one targeting call. Miss St scores late to make it interesting at the end, however they are unable to overcome 2 ints by their QB.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
After a tough trip to Texas, Coach Saban takes his Powerful Pachyderms down the road to visit the Pirate Puppies in Starkville. Coach Leach has had an extra week to prepare his aerial circus, but it won't be enough as the Tide rolls.

Leonard's Loser - Mississippi State

Bama 41-24.

Davestwin

Sideline Club
BAMA 48-38. Miss State will throw the ball 50+ times in this game. Bama wins but issues on defense continue with a total of 5-6 pass interference/defensive holding calls and one targeting call. Miss St scores late to make it interesting at the end, however they are unable to overcome 2 ints by their QB.
If you’re correct that will mean Bama’s D will give up more points in one game than UGA has in six. That’s just not supposed to be the case! Me … I’m old and old school. I’d prefer to have an angry stifling defense and a complimentary powerful run first offense that controls the line of scrimmage and limits the opportunities the other team’s offense has to score. So, I much prefer that Bama win games 31-0 than 62-31 but that’s just me.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Who does Leanord now?

His son tried it for a while after he died about twenty years ago. It was inactive for some time, and until you asked I didn't realize someone was doing it again. It looks like someone out of Knoxville does it, and you can find it at www.theleonardslosers.com. I just listened to this week's podcast, pretty good, just a little tamer than I remember the original. He picked UT over Ole Miss, and he said MSU loses - in a close one - to Bama. Got to be a Vol fan. He also covered the ETSU/Chattanooga game, surely a local TN product.

As a kid, I used to see the printed pamphlets in a country store near me, but I always remember him on the radio, last thing that came on before the game broadcast. I know I'm a cheap imitation, but I try to update some things to reflect current day.

RTR,

Tim

Top Bottom